Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Have I Told You Lately I love Spray Paint

So I found these lovelies at the Dollar Store, and knew they had potential. Money is excruciatingly tight right now, so when I decided my decor needed a pick me up, I headed to the Goodwill (more on that tomorrow) and the Dollar Tree. Now you may not think that pink birds with reddish ugly glitter are fall decor, but you would be wrong. They are so much better now. The paint is called espresso and it was just a little drizzly when I sprayed them but I would not be stopped. Today was the first day of School and I felt the need for a creative outlet.
Now they are gorgeous and I love them. Once again Spray paint has turned an ugly duckling into a beautiful swan.

I am working on Falling up my nest right now and these beauties will now fit in perfectly.


No comments: