Friday, November 12, 2010

Beautiful Fall Drive

Yesterday was my 21st wedding anniversary, as well as Veteran's Day. John and I have always been proud to share this day with the many brave soldiers, airmen, marines and sailors that have kept our country safe.



With both John and I (but especially me) moving slower than usual we decided to go on a drive and spend the day together. We headed out of town towards Tulelake Wildlife Refuge and the Lava Beds National Park. It turned into a beautiful sunny day. I took my new camera to play with and thought I would share some of the better shots with you.

Mount Shasta


Big Buck in the grasslands near Tulelake. On the other side of the road are alfalfa fields that keep him and his herd of lovelies well fed.


I think the rock formations are so interesting and beautiful.


Hope you all had a good Veteran's Day. I have been doing a couple of Thanksgiving projects and I will share soon


No comments: