Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving to All. My family has much to be thankful for this year. We have had a few hardships and continue to have them. My father fell off a ladder yesterday and broke his ankle in four places. He has surgery this morning and is doing well. As I well know he will have a long recovery but should be fine. Mom and I are beginning to feel just a little jinxed.
Even with all the medical hardships we have so much to be thankful for. We have a wonderful extended family and many great friends, and we live in the greatest country in the world, where we are free to celebrate Thanksgiving in anyway we want. I will celebrate with my family today, feasting and thanking God for my many blessings. I hope that you all can do the same.

No comments: