Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fall Decor




The roses are blooming on in the yard and I picked a few, added some rosemary, and a few fallen leaves and mums. Lovely!








I have been admiring this tree for years and finally decided to capture it in a picture. It is so beautiful in the fall colors.








Mom has done some lovely counted cross-stitch pictures and we like to change them with the seasons. This one with the foxes has a story that goes with it. I started this picture about 25 years ago... finished about a third of it, and put it away, thinking I would get back to it. Mom found it recently, and decided to finish it for me. So it was a joint effort, and only took many years to complete. I love it! The colors are perfect for the dining room.



The second picture depicts fall scenes, and always makes me smile, thinking of everything that goes on in just a few months. The time flies by so quickly; it's good to savor every minute. I'm thankful for so many blessings.

No comments: