Friday, May 14, 2010

Days Fly By

The days are flying by too quickly... the weather has finally gotten beautiful and warm, and in my cottage garden the flowers are blooming and the weeds continue to grow as well.
The puppy is growing too and loves to play and walk and get into everything that isn't nailed down, and some that are. The cute factor goes a long ways though!
My wish list for this weekend is to work in the yard, go to puppy training class, get to the pool for exercises with Mom, send a card to a friend, be renewed at church, and go to a Luau! If I could squeeze in some knitting in the evenings, and clean out a cupboard in the kitchen, that would be good too.
I love being inspired by others, and often will find myself creating a new craft, card, or garden spot after seeing something in a magazine, on a blog, or at a friend's. I hope to always be open to new ideas, and maybe pass on some as well.
Sherry

No comments: